Manager of Purchasing
- Manager of Purchasing JobID: 8089
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Warehouse & Purchasing
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, marketing, economics, or finance; three years of progressively responsible experience in a business related field may be substituted for the degree.
- Five years of procurement experience
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Minimum of two years of clerical experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheets and data entry procedure
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year.
Minimum starting salary: $57,730.36
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|