Food Service Bookkeeper
- Food Service Bookkeeper JobID: 8130
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting practices and methods.
- High clerical and mathematical skills; thorough knowledge of typing, and calculators.
- General knowledge of IBM compatible computers and software.
- Three years of prior experience in accounting and bookkeeping.
- Good working knowledge of computer application, word processor, database and spreadsheet.
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Level H: $13.13 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|