Executive Manager of Operational Support
- Executive Manager of Operational Support JobID: 7611
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Two years of college with coursework related to contracting, construction, building maintenance, human relations, project management, job site and field supervision or the equivalent;
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience, with a minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience in operational support (food service, transportation, facilities);
- Must possess a valid AZ drivers license;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year
Minimum starting salary: $94,339.43
You must attach a copy of your current resume, three (3) signed letters of recommendation, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|