CTE Nursing Teacher
- CTE Nursing Teacher JobID: 7972
- Position Type:
High School Teaching/Career Technical & Education (CTE)
- Date Posted:
Ironwood Ridge High
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- A current licensed Registered Nurse who meets the Arizona State Board of Nursing, Nursing Assistant Training Program instructor requirements AND;
- Arizona teaching certification in one of the following Certificates:
- PCTHC - Provisional Career and Technical Education Health Careers
- SCTHC - Standard Career and Technical Education Health Careers
- SSCTEHC - Standard Specialized Career and Technical Education Health Careers
80% (50% Health Foundation, 50% Nursing Services), Part Time, Career, Academic Year.
This position may eligible for an essential recruitment stipend of $3,500.
You must attach a copy of your certificate, license, fingerprint clearance card, up-to-date resume, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|