Computer Network Systems Coordinator II
- Computer Network Systems Coordinator II JobID: 8146
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years of college course work in data network administration and/or two years of work experience in data network administration
- Experience with setup, operation and maintenance of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or later
- Experience with setup, operation and maintenance of Microsoft Windows 10, O.S.
- Experience with setup, operation and maintenance of Cisco network products
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Current Arizona drivers license
100%, Full time, Career, Fiscal Year
Salary is commensurate with experience.
You must attach a copy of an up-to-date/current resume, three signed letters of recommendation, and your full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|